Quick start guide
CENO Browser allows you to access any website on the Internet, even if it is censored in your country. CENO uses a peer-to-peer infrastructure to route your requests, as well as to store and share retrieved content with others. Read more about CENO.
How to get started
You will need an Android device:
- Install CENO Browser from Google Play, GitHub or Paskoocheh. No special permissions are needed.
- Run it.
- Browse pages normally to help other users access them; if concerned about privacy for some page or if it is not loading as expected, use a private tab (see public vs. private browsing).
- Tap on the CENO notification to stop it completely.
Detailed installation instructions are here.
CENO Browser should work out-of-the-box. You can find some diagnostics and settings under the CENO menu entry.
If you want to make sure that your app is also helping others access blocked content, please read this section.
- Please see the FAQ.
- Refer to the troubleshooting guide.
- Contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.